Barring some miracle, it looks like tomorrow, the US Congress and VP Mike Pence will betray America and shut down any objections to the Biden slate of electors from swing states where massive election fraud took place. In breaking news today, it emerged that VP Mike Pence may not be present tomorrow, and would be replaced by Sen. Charles Grassley, who would oversee the opening and counting of the electoral votes. There are still many wildcards and moving pieces to the sh#tshow that will unfold in the next 24 hours.
We believe that the US Congress is incapable of following the Constitution. Over 90 percent of the members of Congress are treasonous criminals who are actively seeking to install CCP puppet Joe Biden in the White House, even if it means destroying the republic in the process. By the end of the day tomorrow, we will likely see Joe Biden confirmed (80% chance) as the president-elect.
This will leave America with just four remaining options:
- Trump’s legal team drops some sort of epic declassified documents that change the entire game, perhaps showing that Biden is actively working for the CCP, or rolling out Jeffrey Epstein’s files that likely implicate a large number of members of Congress.
- Trump invokes the Insurrection Act or some similar form of military authority, likely declaring the election to be an act of international warfare and citing new evidence from DNI Ratcliffe’s report.
- We the People rise up and stage an armed defense of the republic by carrying out mass arrests of treasonous criminals across the nation, including treasonous governors, secretaries of state, lawmakers and corrupt court judges.
- Divine intervention. God intervenes in some way that resembles Chapter 14 of Exodus out of the Bible. But with America now descending into a cesspool of abortion, transgenderism and demonism, it’s hard to see how God would grant mercy on this nation.
All the other options will disappear in the next day or so as Congress betrays America and votes to accept the fraudulent slate of electors for Biden. The SCOTUS option is a non-actionable, given that SCOTUS is run by an alleged globalist puppet pedophile named Roberts, according to recent bombshell tweets from Lin Wood.
Here’s what’s covered in today’s Situation Update podcast:
- Culture wars in America depict all White men as worthless, stupid, weak, incapable fools (while women save the world).
- Indy media has been infiltrated by CIA psychological operations manipulators.
- Trump is under siege and probably needs to be saved by the people, not the other way around.
- White House rumored to be flying the 1776 flag, which may be a call to arms.
- Estimated 80 million firearms were sold in the USA in 2020 alone. Guns and ammo everywhere…
- Pelosi, Pence, McCarthy and McConnell conspire for “backroom deal” to betray the nation and stab Trump in the back.
- Corsi reveals why fraudulent votes can’t be “certified” by states that themselves are in on the criminal fraud. The states are part of the conspiracy and thus their votes must be tossed.
- Jenna Ellis suggests strategy for Pence to demand electoral votes be re-considered by state legislators.
- Northern Georgia US Attorney suddenly resigns. He covered Fulton County. Hmmm…
- Ivan Raiklin suggests McCarthy conduct a parallel House vote by state delegation, then send a competing vote back up to Pence (all this takes place after objections are raised to Arizona). Pence could then decide which vote from the House to accept.
- Why VP Pence (or now Grassley, possibly) could cite Ratcliffe’s foreign interference as a reason to reject fraudulent electors.
- Matt Gaetz reveals the old GOP is dead, and the new GOP is the party of Trump. (Somebody please tell the old GOP geezers about this, because none of them have heard yet…)
- Charles Hugh Smith on the lifecycle of bureaucratic corruption and why America’s government has devolved into a cabal of treasonous criminals whose primary function is to loot the nation from within.
- Sen. Loeffler now suddenly says she will object to the fraudulent electoral votes from Georgia, but it took her forever to get to this point. She is nothing more than a placeholder and has no spirit for liberty or freedom.
- Gohmert reveals the courts are so corrupt that the American people have no choice but to take to the streets.
- NY rolling out “covid camps” to through conservatives into death camps.
- D.C. Mayor dispatching the National Guard to try to block Trump supporters. This is the same mayor who did nothing when Antifa and BLM were committing acts of violence.
- Trump labels the GOP the “surrender caucus.” And he’s right.
- VP Pence sends out a tweet that’s a confirmation he will do nothing. Spineless coward.
- Former Secretaries of Defense warn Trump not to invoke military authority… because they know he’s going to. And he has the right to do so.
- Sen. Tom Cotton commits political suicide by refusing to object to fraudulent electoral votes, claiming Congress doesn’t have the power to discern such things… a claim that’s absurd and stupid, given that the Constitution specifically gives Congress this power to vote on the electoral results. (Another spineless coward.)
- Criminal traitor Raffensperger lied about ballots in Georgia. (No surprise.)
- Corrupt politicians in Georgia decide to delay and move the hearing into possible ballot fraud, because no one has any desire to see any actual evidence of vote fraud. (See no evil…)
- New analysis funded by The Epoch Times turns up 432,000 votes removed from Trump in Pennsylvania alone… systematic deductions throughout the night, all done electronically, all illegal. Massive criminal fraud, but the courts say no one in America has standing.
- Brian Kilmeade of Fox News says “no evidence” of voter fraud.
- Mysterious cyber investigations group concludes that Americans are preparing for war and must go to war to defend and restore their republic.
- Patrick Byrne reveals the discovery of a massive ballot fraud enterprise involving a printing company and a multi-state conspiracy to fill out large numbers of ballots for Biden, then transport them to the states where they are needed to “win.”
- Boxes full of fake ballots found to contain a receipt from China, indicating they are also being printed in China.
- Lin Wood unleashes mega bombshells, revealing the world is run by a cabal of globalists who ensnare political leaders in pedophilia and child murder traps, all documented on video and used to blackmail them for life.
- The same scheme is also used in Big Tech, Hollywood and the music industry. If you don’t rape a child, you don’t get promoted or publicized.
Trump to claim he is ‘presumptive 2024 nominee,’ leader of GOP in CPAC speech: report
Former president Donald Trump will claim he is the leader of the Republican party and its “presumptive 2024 nominee” when he makes his first public appearance since leaving office during the Conservative Political Action Conference next weekend in Orlando, according to a report.
A longtime Trump adviser told Axios his CPAC speech will be a “show of force,” and said the message will be: “I may not have Twitter or the Oval Office, but I’m still in charge.” The source reportedly added that “payback is his chief obsession.”
Trump’s advisers will reportedly meet with him at Mar-a-Lago this week to plan his next political moves, and to set up the framework for kingmaking in the 2022 midterm elections.
According to Axios, Trump is expected to go after the 10 House Republicans who voted to convict him in his impeachment trial, spurred by the Jan. 6 riot at the U. S. Capitol, and the seven GOP Senators who voted with Democrats to convict.
Trump was acquitted, with 57 senators voting for his conviction — short of the required two-thirds majority — and 43 voting against conviction.
He also reportedly plans to argue in the CPAC speech that many of his predictions about President Biden have already come true.
“Trump effectively is the Republican Party,” Trump senior adviser Jason Miller told Fox News. “The only chasm is between Beltway insiders and grassroots Republicans around the country. When you attack President Trump, you’re attacking the Republican grassroots.”
Trump has found support from state Republican officials who censured some members of Congress who voted against him. Meanwhile, his leadership PAC, Save America, has $75 million on hand to help set up primary challenges to sitting Republicans who went against him, as well as a database of tens of millions of names.
A Suffolk University/ USA Today poll found that 46% of Trump supporters would abandon the Republican Party and join a Trump party should he decide to create one, versus 27% who would stay with the GOP.
Half of the individuals polled said the Republican Party should become “more loyal to Trump,” even if it means losing support from establishment Republicans, versus 19% saying the party should become less loyal to Trump and more aligned with establishment Republicans.
The survey of 1,000 Trump voters, identified from 2020 polls, was taken by landline and cellphone last Monday through Friday. The margin of error is plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.
Pelosi claims Trump is ‘accessory’ to murder because he ‘instigated’ deadly violence at US Capitol
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi claimed Tuesday that outgoing President Donald Trump could be held criminally liable for the deadly violence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
Pelosi already led a successful second effort to impeach Trump last week, officially charging him with “incitement of insurrection.” But speaking on MSNBC, Pelosi said Trump could be deemed an “accessory” to murder for the deaths that occurred, in the view of many Trump critics, due to Trump’s rhetoric surrounding the integrity of the election.
During her interview, show host Joy Reid asked Pelosi how Congress can move forward with Trump allies still seated, especially representatives who supported Trump’s claims of a “stolen” or “rigged” election.
“We have security beyond what anybody ever thought would be the need. And why? Because this president has been telling people that the election was not legitimate and these people believe him, they believe a president,” Pelosi began.
“A president’s words are important, they weigh a ton,” Pelosi continued. “And if you’re Donald Trump talking to these people, they believe it and they used his words to come here. So, when we talk about ‘did any of our colleagues collaborate?’ Well, that remains to be seen. We have to get the evidence of that.”
“And if they did, they would be accessory to the crime. And the crime, in some cases, was murder,” Pelosi said. “And this president is an accessory to that crime because he instigated that insurrection that caused those deaths and this destruction.”
District of Columbia Attorney General Karl Racine admitted Sunday that his office could criminally charge Trump for his role in the Capitol violence.
In fact, Racine explained on MSNBC that Trump could be charged with “a misdemeanor, a six-month-in-jail maximum.”
“Let it be known that the office of attorney general has a potential charge that it may utilize,” Racine said. “It’s law in DC since 2011. It makes illegal the statements of individuals that clearly encourage, cajole, and otherwise, you know, get people motivated to commit violence.”
Racine added that Trump’s “conduct prior to the mob storming the Capitol is relevant. I think his conduct during that time and immediately thereafter is also relevant.”
However, no prosecutor, either within D.C. or federally, has indicated they will pursue criminal charges against Trump.
Clinton & Pelosi Suggest Trump Was Following Putin’s Orders To Allow Capitol Siege
In a conversation that sounds like two demented Q Anon members, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi suggested that President Trump instigated the Capitol siege at the behest of Vladimir Putin.
Two time failed Presidential candidate Hillary wheeled out Pelosi on her “podcast”, and the two soon began to spout their familiar conspiracy theories.
“We learned a lot about our system of government over the last four years with a president who disdains democracy and, as you have said numerous times, has other agendas,” Clinton blathered.
“What they all are, I don’t think we yet know. I hope historically we will find out who he’s beholden to, who pulls his strings,” she continued, adding “I would love to see his phone records to see whether he was talking to Putin the day that the insurgents invaded our Capitol.”
She then said that Trump’s “enablers,” “accomplices,” and “cult members” were behind the rioting.
Clinton asked Pelosi “Do you think we need a 9/11-type commission to investigate and report everything that they can pull together and explain what happened?”
Pelosi responded “I do,” and claimed she told Trump that “With you, Mr. President, all roads lead to Putin.”
“And these people, unbeknownst to them, maybe, are Putin puppets. They were doing Putin’s business when they did that at the incitement of an insurrection by the president of the United States,” Pelosi proclaimed, adding “So yes, we should have a 9/11 commission, and there is strong support in the Congress to do that.”
Q was right! In this world exclusive Alex Jones breaks down how President Trump will institute a final move and arrest all the globalist and assume a 2nd term.
So another three year waste of time and money chasing some Putin conspiracy?
The unhinged rantings were immediately dubbed ‘BlueAnon’:
NEWS1 month ago
Trump to Take Massive Action; Pardons, Declassifying and Special Counsels Allegedly Incoming
NEWS2 months ago
Mark Levin: This letter reveals the REAL Kamala Harris
Uncategorised3 months ago
Bill O’Reilly Gives His Shocking Prediction On SCOTUS Texas Lawsuit…And It’s Not What You Think
BREAKING3 months ago
Congress Just Released The Hunter Biden Report – It Accuses The Biden Family Of Trying To Enrich Themselves
BREAKING1 month ago
After Nancy Questions If Trump Is Fit For Office – Congressman Collins Calls For Removal Of Speaker Pelosi In Resolution
Uncategorised2 months ago
AT&T Building That Was Bombed In Nashville Has Connections To Dominion
BREAKING2 months ago
President Trump Just Filed Another HUGE Lawsuit in His Fight to Save America
NEWS2 months ago
President Donald Trump Gets Big Win Over Nancy Pelosi